Train to be a Nutrition Coach
Are you passionate about healthy living and believe you have what it takes to help others improve their eating habits?
Would you like a rewarding career supporting others to make healthier, more nutritious choices?
Here at The Training Room, we specialise in helping health and fitness focused individuals gain the skills they need to launch a career in the industry they love. By nurturing your passion for healthy living and supporting your dream of helping others becoming fitter and healthier, The Training Room will work with you to gain the industry desired qualifications you need to provide nutritional support to your clients.
With summer fast approaching the industry need for nutrition coaches is expected to skyrocket with many looking to ditch their lockdown bod and get beach ready in the coming months! As a Nutrition Coach you will design bespoke eating plans in line with your client’s weight management and performance goals giving them the support they need to hit their personal targets.
You don’t need to be a Personal Trainer or have any previous industry experience, if you’re passionate about helping others become nutritionally healthier, we can help you start the career you were made for.
We will help you achieve the following in your spare time and from the comfort of your own home:
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Explore the Principles of Healthy Eating
- Consider the Nutritional Needs of a Variety of Individuals
- Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet
- The Principles of Weight Management
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Principles of Food Safety for the Home Environment
Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance
- Systems of the Human Body
- Human Metabolism, the Energy Balance, and the Currency of Calories
- Applied Nutrition for Health
- Fuelling for Athletic Performance
- Common Diets, Food Labelling, and the Effects of Marketing
- Understanding Supplemental Aids and Strategising Nutritional Goals for Clients
All graduates will be supported for 3 years during which time we will do our best to ensure your new skills are put to immediate use by matching you with suitable and available opportunities throughout the industry.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to find out more.