Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
The Blue Boar in the heart of Whitney is seeking an active Night Porter to join the team.
The Night Porter will be continuing our service promise to our guests by providing a professional approach to their front of house duties which will include:
- Assisting guests with their enquiries throughout the night
- Late reception duties (check ins and check outs)
- Security checks inside and outside of the building
- Assisting the events team with function room set-ups and clear downs
- Light cleaning duties
- To act as First Aider and Fire Marshall for critical incidents
The ideal candidate will have a great service aptitude, smart appearance, good organisation and strong communication skills. Ideally, the right candidate will also be comfortable in using IT systems.
In return we offer:
- Share of gratuities on top of the pay rate
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!