Assistant Manager - Gara Rock Hotel
We are Gara Rock a Boutique Hotel and Restaurant perched on a clifftop right on the South West Coast Path and just across the water from Salcombe.
We’re relaxed, friendly and down to earth. And we’re devoted to making sure our guests and Visitors have the best time with us. Right now, we’re looking for some talented awesome individuals to join our team and help us deliver our Gara Rock experience.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team. Can you deliver exceptional standards and perfect customer service? Then Gara Rock Hotel could be the place for you.
You will be responsible for
- Understand everything about our business and customers.
- Be able to perform multiple roles within your daily tasks, such as housekeeping, reception, Food and Beverage and reservations when needed.
- Able to answer any guest questions and assist them with their daily plans and needs.
- Develop business and promote to local community and hotel guests
- Assist the Restaurant & Bar Manager in delivering Bar & Lounge service goals and ensure standards are adhered to by the team.
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and team members.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
This is a full time position 40 hours per week, 5 days a week, shifts in the morning and evening
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 plus gratuity
A little more about us…
Gara Rock is a place where families, Couples and good friends (and even their dogs), have been making memories for many decades. With lovely accommodation, pools, relaxing spa treatments and a cinema room, its all right here in the heart of the south Hams.
We’re also real foodies and believe food and drink should be enjoyed. We create seasonal dishes featuring ingredients from our local producers and our Kitchen garden so guests can sample a taste of Devon.
A Little more about you…
If you are bursting with enthusiasm and personality, and you can effortlessly emulate our friendly and approachable atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for excellent customer service (we’d expect no less at Gara Rock), the ability to work hard and a ready smile, even on the busiest of days. In return we’ll reward you with excellent rates of pay, tips and opportunities to develop your career within our young, dynamic and growing business.