Food and Beverage Host – Gara Rock Hotel
We are Gara Rock a Boutique Hotel and Restaurant perched on a Clifftop Right on the South West Coast Path and just across the water from Salcombe.
We’re relaxed, friendly and down to earth. And we’re devoted to making sure our guests and Visitors have the best time with us. Right now, we’re looking for some talented awesome individuals to join our team and help us deliver our Gara Rock experience.
We are looking for experienced F&B Host to join our team. With previous experience of working in food service and striving for the best in all that they do, the F&B Host will deliver first class customer service to our guests, through excellent product knowledge and delivering a professional service.
As a F&B Host you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our restaurant and hotel.
- Displaying excellent product knowledge to help guests make the best choices from our menu.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, answering queries.
- Ensuring all areas in the restaurant and bar are always clean and tidy.
Salary: Up to £10 per hour depending on experience
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Meals on Duty
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
- Aria Resort bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
A little more about us…
Gara Rock is a place where families, Couples and good friends (and even their dogs), have been making memories for many decades. With lovely accommodation, pools, relaxing spa treatments and a cinema room, its all right here in the heart of the south Hams.
We’re also real foodies and believe food and drink should be enjoyed. We create seasonal dishes featuring ingredients from our local producers and our Kitchen garden so guests can sample a taste of Devon.
A Little more about you…
If you are bursting with enthusiasm and personality, and you can effortlessly emulate our friendly and approachable atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for excellent customer service (we’d expect no less at Gara Rock), the ability to work hard and a ready smile, even on the busiest of days. In return we’ll reward you with excellent rates of pay, tips and opportunities to develop your career within our young, dynamic and growing business.