F&B Assistant - Gara Rock Hotel
We are Gara Rock a Boutique Hotel and Restaurant perched on a clifftop right on the South West Coast path and just across the water from Salcombe.
We’re relaxed, friendly and down to earth. And we’re devoted to making sure our guests and Visitors have the best time with us. Right now, we’re looking for some talented awesome individuals to join our team and help us deliver our Gara Rock experience.
Are you an experienced F&B Assistant looking for an exciting new adventure? Can you deliver exceptional standards and perfect customer service? Then Gara Rock Hotel could be the place for you.
As a F&B assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our hotel and restaurant.
- Displaying excellent product knowledge to help guests make the best choices from our bar & menu.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, taking orders promptly and answering queries.
- Ensuring all areas in the restaurant and bar are clean and tidy at all times.
- Support the kitchen with food service to ensure guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Work on the bar, creating coffees, hot drinks, as well as providing a professional bar service to guests
This is a zero hours contract with regular working hours, especially during our peak summer months.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
A little more about us…
Gara Rock is a place where families, Couples and good friends (and even their dogs), have been making memories for many decades. With lovely accommodation, pools, relaxing spa treatments and a cinema room, its all right here in the heart of the south Hams.
We’re also real foodies and believe food and drink should be enjoyed. We create seasonal dishes featuring ingredients from our local producers and our Kitchen garden so guests can sample a taste of Devon.
A Little more about you…
If you are bursting with enthusiasm and personality, and you can effortlessly emulate our friendly and approachable atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for excellent customer service (we’d expect no less at Gara Rock), the ability to work hard and a ready smile, even on the busiest of days. In return we’ll reward you with excellent rates of pay, tips and opportunities to develop your career within our young, dynamic and growing business.