Housekeeper - Gara Rock Hotel
Salary: £10 per hour plus service charge
We are Gara Rock a Boutique Hotel and Restaurant perched on a Clifftop Right on the South West Coast Path and just across the water from Salcombe.
We’re relaxed, friendly and down to earth. And we’re devoted to making sure our guests and Visitors have the best time with us. Right now, we’re looking for some talented awesome individuals to join our team and help us deliver our Gara Rock experience.
Are you an experienced Housekeeper looking for an exciting new adventure? Can you deliver exceptional standards and perfect customer service? Then Gara Rock Hotel could be the place for you.
You will be responsible for -
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and presentation in guest accommodation
- Supporting the front of house teams with cleaning all public areas
- Highlighting any maintenance issues in accommodation to the Housekeeping Management
- Working to a deadline to achieve all the cleans required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
This is a zero hours role with regular work, especially during our peak months.
Salary:£10 per hour
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- A fair rate of pay regardless of age, we pay all our team the same basic rate
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, leisure, spa and holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression
A little more about us…
Gara Rock is a place where families, Couples and good friends (and even their dogs), have been making memories for many decades. With lovely accommodation, pools, relaxing spa treatments and a cinema room, its all right here in the heart of the south Hams.
We’re also real foodies and believe food and drink should be enjoyed. We create seasonal dishes featuring ingredients from our local producers and our Kitchen garden so guests can sample a taste of Devon.
A Little more about you…
If you are bursting with enthusiasm and personality, and you can effortlessly emulate our friendly and approachable atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for excellent customer service (we’d expect no less at Gara Rock), the ability to work hard and a ready smile, even on the busiest of days. In return we’ll reward you with excellent rates of pay, tips and opportunities to develop your career within our young, dynamic and growing business.