Bar & Waiting Team
Part Time - Immediate start
The Plough - Community Pub in Bursledon The Plough is situated on the edge of Bursledon surrounded by farmland but close to the city. Inspired by astronomy, the pub takes its name from the plough star constellation, which (at night) lights up in the wall adjacent to the main entrance. With a beautiful garden and children’s play area, the pub is at the heart of the community. We are building our team ahead of the busy season and have part time positions in our friendly pub available for an immediate start.......
As a part of team Plough you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Initial 6 months contract
- 10 - 20 hours a week, including evenings and weekends
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work: The Plough A Hampshire country pub on the outskirts of Bursledon The Plough is situated on the edge of Bursledon (near Southampton) and surrounded by farmland. Inspired by astronomy, the pub takes its name from the plough star constellation, which (at night) lights up in the wall adjacent to the main entrance. The design of the bar area was inspired by the description in the Wind in the Willows of Badger’s kitchen (“the floor was well-worn red brick and on the wide hearth burnt a fire of logs”). With a beautiful garden and children’s play area, the pub is ideal for those long hot summers and when the nights start to draw in, the roaring log fire and cosy interior really come into their own. Indeed, if you stand at the far end of the bar waiting for a drink your body forms the upper part of a comedy pair of legs! Fun Fact: there are 52 pewter tankards hanging from the roof in the bar — one for every week of the year.