Bar Team Member - Stevenage
As a Bar Team Member for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer’s journey!
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Team Members are trained to support the effective operation of the business - so no two days will ever be the same!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with our customers across the centre, making sure they’re enjoying themselves
- Enhancing the customer's experience on the bar
- Serving customers and preparing drinks at the bar
To be a successful Team Member at Hollywood Bowl, we’ll want to see:
- Great customer service with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Six to twelve months bar experience
As well as the enjoyment of working in a fun, vibrant environment surrounded by people creating lasting memories, you’ll also receive a great benefits package which includes fortnightly pay, healthcare cash plan, free games vouchers and a Team Member Discount Card – giving you 30% off food & drink when you visit, plus a subsidised team menu whilst on shift.
We also offer a 12-month fast track Management Training programme which is available for Team Members wanting to progress their career.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become part of the team– apply today!