Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Named after the ancient Roman road upon which it resides, The Akeman Inn in Kingswood existed as a coaching inn for 200 years, until the mid-19th century. Situated between Bicester and Aylesbury, this substantial building offers a lounge and bar area with a range of comfortable seating options and open fireplace, a modern restaurant with timber beams and an open kitchen, views of open countryside, and ample parking.
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Bar Team Members to join our bar team at our stylish and popular venue; The Akeman Inn in Kingswood, Aylesbury.
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
Our Bar Teams deliver an excellent guest experience and delight our guests with their barista and cocktail skills.
Ideally you may have worked in a restaurant or bar previously and have barista experience and simply love providing great service.
In return we offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!
waiter, waitress, waiting staff, runner, floor worker, restaurant team member