The team at Kilnwick Percy Resort have a vacancy for a Receptionist to join them in York!
The Reception team are a vital part in the running of the resort. The successful candidate will join the team to deal with day to day enquiries from guests, issuing of accommodation keys, check in's and check outs, and issue accommodation and resort information to all guests. Above all, you will provide outstanding customer service to all guests to the resort.
Finally, you will become a key point of contact for all staff on the resort.
This is a permanent position to work 24 hours per week. You will work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Receptionist positions within a commutable distance of Pocklington.
Key responsibilities -
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Accurate cash handling
- Ensure all resort tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
What experience you will need -
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need -
- Excellent standards of customer service are essential to this role
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the resort
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer -
- Competitive rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions