We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Managers for our Notting Hill and Chelsea Restaurants, to train inspire and lead our Front of House teams.
Granger & Co. is run by the well-known food writer and restauranteur Bill Granger. 25 years ago, Bill opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates in a sunny corner of Sydney. Bill’s relaxed approach to dining caught on rapidly and is now the norm: eggs on toast, shared tables, avocado on toast, and ricotta hotcakes are enjoyed the world over as a global staple from dawn to dusk.
A little about this role:
- A vital support to the General Manager
- The day to day running of the restaurant and managing the floor
- Leading and motivating our front of house teams
- Office support to with rota writing, stocktaking and ordering
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has can lead a team on demanding a busy shift
- An inspiring Manager who raises the bar in customer service
- A passionate approachable individual
- Previous experience as an Assistant General Manager or equivalent
- Hungry to step-up to the next level
Some of our great benefits:
- A clear career path for assistant managers – offering both support and guidance
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company
- A real work-life balance – healthy minds & healthy hearts!
- English courses provided – we support everyone
- All meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- A bottle of Riesling on your birthday – hopefully you’ll share it with the rest of us!
- 50% staff discount for you to use within all four of our excellent restaurants