Restaurant Supervisor - Bailbrook House Hotel, Bath
We are looking for an attentive and charming Restaurant Supervisor to join our Hand Picked team. If working within a 2 rosette restaurant in an architecturally stunning hotel packed with character is your idea of the perfect job, this is the role for you.
You are the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each and every guest feel special and ensuring our guests enjoy every meal will put a smile on your face and motivate you on a daily basis.
Of course, being a Restaurant Supervisor requires a lot of skill and dedication, so you will have good organisational skills and attention to detail, along with stamina and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a Full time role working a variety of shifts and hours to include weekends. Live in accommodation is being offered with this role on site in the Hotels grounds.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Live in accommodation charged at only £58.52 per week
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal Skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- You’ll have previous experience working in a similar role within a restaurant
- You will have experience managing teams and will enjoy motivating others to be their best
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding service
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach
Bailbrook House Hotel is a 4 Silver Star Hotel with 94 bedrooms, a 2 rosette restaurant, bar and conference and event facilities.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.