General Manager - Stockport
£24,500 to £27,000 dependent on experience
I am currently looking for a general manager to join a multiple award winning leisure operator and to take day to day responsibility for a large leisure centre in Stockport offering high quality fitness and swimming facilities to the local community. Reporting into the operations director and supported with sales by a senior manager you will be leading:
- 3-4 duty managers to ensure the highest levels of health and safety,
- Ensuring that sales targets are achieved with ongoing outreach and marketing initiatives
- Driving the learn the swim program to meet challenging targets.
- Responsible for recruiting talent against the company values and training and developing skills.
- Ensure ongoing training is delivered and recorded including NPLQ and FAAW
- Supporting all HODS with commercial and community initiatives and partnerships.
- Optimising the programming and timetables across the studios, pools and sports halls.
- Responsible for centre budgets including labour, income and expenditure
- Oversee and project manage the operational impacts of significant cap ex investment
We are looking for candidates who have the drive, ambition, and motivation who are looking to develop and further their career with a highly regarded operator renowned for supporting, developing and progressing their management team. You will ideally have significant operational management experience and already hold a current PPOC, NPLQ and FAAW qualification although training can be provided.
Interviews are immediately available.