Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Bar Supervisor to join our busy and successful venue; Forest in Fence.
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
The ideal candidate will possess in depth knowledge about wines, spirits, cocktails and other drink ingredients. In addition, we will also be looking for superior customer relations skills.
Duties will include:
- Leading the bar team during key shifts under management supervision
- Advising guests on cocktail and wine choices
- Preparing cocktail and wine orders along with other beverages
- General bar duties
- Maintaining bar area, stock and equipment
- Preparing drinks during special events eg. Weddings
You! Must have:
- Previous experience at bar work, ideally in a supervisory role
- Exceptional communication and presentational skills
- An ability to think on their feet and while under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to share and teach skills to fellow bar staff and possess a natural ability and confidence to sell/promote
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Development pathway
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!