General Manager - West London
New Opening - Co-Working Hairdressing Business
c50K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity for a general manager to launch and run the first of several planned co-working membership spaces for hairstylists providing access to highly supportive technology to enable them to grow their business. Backed by leading industry names and private investors this exciting new concept to market has significant scale ability making this initial appointment an exceptional opportunity for a forward thinking, hands on and entrepreneurial leader to develop into an operations director position as the business rolls out throughout the UK and abroad.
The business model revolves around recurring memberships and generating service fees with each booking and that is why my client is very keen to talk to candidates working within the premium or boutique sectors of the leisure, hospitality or co-working space sectors. Responsibilities include:
- Have a proven track record as a GM working in a premium ,membership focused business
- Who can develop and implement operating procedures/risk assessments.
- Are entrepreneurial with a commercial approach, taking personal responsibility for signing up members
- Will work closely with marketing on generating new members as well as through referrals/networking.
- Will plan, host, and run an events calendar in partnership with key suppliers.
- Who will proactively manage and positively influence members, key investors and stakeholders.
- Will be very hands on, leading and coaching a team of 4 front of house colleagues.
- Have excellent presentation and communications skills and am empathy with the brand and sector.
Ina addition to a competitive basic salary, there is a significant performance related bonus structure based on hitting EBITDA and service delivery metrics.
Interviews are immediately available.