Florist - 6 month FTC - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, we are looking for x2 Florists to join our existing team in the brand new Daylesford Organic Garden space opening soon, on a 6-month fixed-term contract basis.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
x1 Full-time contract (approx. 40 hours) and x1 Part-time contract (approx. 16 hours) available. Salary is £10.10 per hour.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As Florist, you will need to be passionate about Daylesford products and the ethos behind them. You will be eager to learn, willing to work as part of a team and be passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll share our knowledge with you about our seasonal and organic produce and our ethical and sustainable farming practices, so you can share it with our customers.It is essential you are fully flexible to work a variety shifts including weekends.
- Share and deliver an amazing garden & floristry experience to our customers
- Actively drive basket spend in retail to meet and exceed weekly sales incentive targets
- Be a part of a team to deliver installations and events
- Be willing to learn and share your knowledge with others
- Maintain all Plants, Floristry & Homeware merchandising and stock levels
- Be active in hitting Plants & Flowers sales targets
- Have a keen interest in plants and flowers, and a can do attitude
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.