Assistant Club Manager - Anytime Fitness Tooting
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with previous club management experience within the leisure industry to work at our Anytime Fitness Club in Tooting.
The candidate should be extremely confident and outgoing, capable of promoting the club to both individual and corporate prospects.
You’ll be working with the General Manager as part of a highly energised team who work hard and have fun.
The role also has a strong operational side to it and therefore the successful candidate should be willing and able to complete various tasks on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team and work in a fun, friendly environment.
- Assist the General Manager with all aspects of the day to day operations of the club
- Generating prospects and new member sales through building rapport, conducting an effective needs analysis and overcoming prospect objections.
- New member acquisition through guerrilla and digital marketing, community outreach, and one-on-one sales
- Help manage the daily sales reporting to ensure the club targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Leading and coaching the club Team in all daily procedures
- Ensuring club management software (ClubWise) is updated and maintained effectively
- Effectively manage the operational side of the business through completion of regular cleaning and gym floor checklists, proactive gym floor observation and consistent management of contract cleaner
- Delivering best in class member service at all times
- Being an ambassador of the brand on a daily basis in club
Key Attributes Required
- Excellent communicator
- Great team working skills
- Approachable and personable
- Sales focused with a desire to over achieve
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Energy and resilience
- Flexibility and multitasking skills
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
This role is full time, 5 days a week. Shift patterns include morning, evening and some weekend work as per standard in the Leisure industry.
You will receive a huge number of Benefits such as:
- Industry leading pay and a generous bonus scheme
- Complimentary gym membership
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) + loyalty holiday scheme
- High quality training and development
- Genuine career growth prospects - we are a growing business!
- Company pension
- Staff Recognition & Reward scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
This group of clubs is run by Zest Leisure Group. We look forward to hearing from you!