We are counting down the days until we can re-open The Erskine Arms again and welcome all our lovely customers back. With this in mind, we are busy making plans and are now looking for FULL and PART-TIME FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF to join our friendly team.
The Erskine has always been a busy and popular pub and inn located in the heart of Conwy and we are confident this will continue to be the case post lockdown. We are currently busy implementing all the necessary safety precautions to allow us to look after our customers and our team, whilst offering the great service our guests have come to expect from us.
We are passionate about fresh local food, and we prepare everything in house to the highest standards. Our menu reflects this and changes regularly.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation as a great pub serving good quality food and help to build our long-term success. An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must. A passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential. Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred, and the position will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
PAY and HOURS
Salary would be dependent on experience, plus generous tips and employee discounts and benefits and we have full and part time positions available.
The Erskine is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We pride ourselves on providing excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and love people, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site (subject to terms & conditions being met)
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Jones, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.