An exciting opportunity for an established Team Leader to join our Health & Fitness team
As Spa Team Leader you will ensure we provide the highest standards of Health & Fitness within the gym and pool area and will welcome the challenge of motivating a team.
Your day to day;
- Meeting all health and fitness responsibilities and deputising for the Manager when required
- Recommending health and fitness activities or opportunities to support Spa Treatments and Membership teams whenever possible
- Communicating with other internal departments to ensure integration of the Spa within the whole hotel
- Manage Spa clientele enquiries and resolve issues where required
- You will need to maximise the sales of the Spa area by continually looking for opportunities and ways to innovate
- Continually maintain a safe environment in the gym, pool area and across the whole spa
Who are we looking for?
You will need to have a good rapport with staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A Passion for health and fitness is essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst ensuring all aspects of the Spa, gym and pool area run smoothly.
You should have high standards and thrive in a customer led environment. If you are an approachable leader who enjoys going the extra mile and have excellent interpersonal skills this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Tips paid regularly
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment