Banqueting Supervisor - Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire are seeking a talented Banqueting Supervisor to join their team.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is a resort style hotel steeped in history and set in a picturesque countryside estate. With 133 bedrooms, a varied selection of restaurants for the guests to dine in, and many onsite activities, the hotel attracts many types of guests. The Conference and Banqueting facilities catering to every type of Events from weddings, to conferences, team events and gala dinners amongst others, making the Banqueting Supervisor position is an interesting and varied role.
The role of Banqueting Supervisor involves:
The Banqueting Supervisor supports with the day to day operations of the Banqueting operations (C&B) department, whether it be a small board meeting, a VIP conference or 200 person Exclusive wedding. Supervising a team of both permanent and casual staff, excellent leadership skills are required to deliver exceptional events with a strong focus on the high Four Seasons standards.
You must be eligible to work in the UK according to the new Brexit Regulations.
The ideal Banqueting Supervisor will:
- Adhere to the Golden Rule
- Have an excellent understanding of all aspects of Banqueting and Events Operations and excellent F&B knowledge.
- Be creative and adaptable.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Fluent English is required.
Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees receive competitive salaries and enjoy benefits including:
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation from local train station and Fleet town.
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- and more!!
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.