Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire – seeking a Guest Services Agent
Join a diverse and talented Guest Services team in the English countryside, only 15 minutes from Fleet.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is an intimate retreat steeped in history and set in a picturesque countryside estate, with 133 bedrooms, a varied selection of restaurants for the guests to dine in and an award-winning spa.
The role of GSA involves:
The Guest Services Agent is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after. As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. The GSA is based at the main entrance and greets each guest by name upon arrival and departure. This person transports luggage to the guest room for arrivals and transports luggage for departing guests to the hotel entrance or into temporary storage. The role is also responsible for valet parking.
The ideal Guest Services Agent candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task – personifying luxury guest service:
Previous experience within luxury hospitality preferable
The following skills are required:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- This role is physical by nature and the ability to push and lift luggage trolleys is required.
- A clean driving license with permission to drive in the UK is required.
- Due to the insurance requirements, candidates must be over the age of 21.
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A VISA
Just some of the Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation from local train station
- Free dental insurance after one year service
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- An excellent position for a customer focused individual wishing to build a career with a leading luxury hotel company.