Spa Receptionist - The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire – seeking a Spa Receptionist with passion for all aspects of Spa customer service.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why! With just over 116 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented Spa Reception team in the English countryside, only 15 minutes from Fleet and Farnham.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is an intimate retreat steeped in history and set in a picturesque countryside estate. With 133 bedrooms, a varied selection of restaurants for the guests to dine in and an award-winning spa, the Spa Receptionist position is an interesting and varied role.
The role of Spa Receptionist involves:
The Spa Receptionist is a central part of the Spa Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival, information gathering and departure experience in the Spa. As the first and last impression of the Spa, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. The role involves the active promotion of spa therapies and treatments both on the phone and in person ensuring that accurate reservations are made. Weekend shifts required.
The ideal Spa reception candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task – personifying luxury guest service:
- Previous experience within luxury hospitality preferable.
- Understanding of Spa environments and treatments beneficial.
The following skills are required for a Spa receptionist:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service skills and Problem solving ability
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is also required.
- Multi-lingual would be advantageous
Just some of the Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation from Fleet local train station and Fleet town centre
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- An excellent position for a customer focused individual wishing to build a career with a leading luxury hotel company.
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK