Spa Therapist - Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire – seeking Spa therapists with experience providing exceptional service standards.
The role of the Spa Therapist involves:
An integral member of the Spa, the Spa Therapist position performs body and esthetical treatments according to established Four Seasons and specific treatment protocols and procedures. Exceptional customer service and the understanding of the guests needs is an essential part of this role due to the one-to-one nature of the role.
The ideal Spa Therapist candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task – personifying luxury guest service:
- Previous experience within luxury Spa preferable
The following skills are required for a Spa Therapist:
- Qualified and experienced at NVQ level 3 or similar. (massage and aesthetics)
- Excellent communication skills for both guest and management interaction
- The ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service and Problem solving skills
- Good level of communicative English is also required
This role includes working weekends and public holidays.
Just some of the Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation from local train station
- Free dental insurance after one year service
- Employee Recognition Programmes