Fitness Instructor - Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire – seeking a Fitness Instructor who enjoys varied responsibilities.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why! With over 116 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented Fitness team in the English countryside, only 15 minutes from Fleet, Basingstoke and Farnham.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is an intimate retreat steeped in history and set in a picturesque countryside estate, with 133 bedrooms, and an award-winning spa and leisure facilities.
The role of Fitness Instructor involves:
The Fitness Instructor will be responsible for providing assistance to guests in all aspects of fitness and well being. This will include classes, specific training, inductions and general gym monitoring and cleanliness. This role will also include assistance as and when required with other parts of the Spa particularly with regard to daily operational maintenance of pool and changing facilities. In addition, following the completion of training, the role also includes instruction on the High Wire Rope course.
The ideal Fitness Instructor candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task.
Previous experience within luxury hospitality preferable
The following skills are required for a Fitness Instructor:
- Experienced and Qualified Fitness instructor with Level 3 PT qualification.
- Qualifications in studio classes including exercise to music appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take a proactive approach to understanding guests needs and desires.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluency in English required.
Just some of the Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation from local train station
- Free dental insurance after one year service
- Employee Recognition Programmes
An excellent position for a customer focused individual wishing to build a career with a leading luxury hotel company.