Deputy Spa and Leisure Manager - Luton
Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa have an exciting opportunity available for a
Deputy Spa & Leisure Manager. Part-time role, 24 hours per week, with a competitive salary plus service charge
The Deputy Spa Manager role:
Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every visit an occasion for our guests. As Deputy Spa Manager you will be working alongside the Spa and Leisure Manager and be responsible for overseeing the Spa and Leisure operation. Our award winning ESPA Spa features 6 treatment rooms, a heat therapy suite and relaxation areas and our Leisure facilities include two swimming pools, vitality pool, sauna, steam room, gym, bike hire and tennis courts. As Deputy Spa and Leisure Manager you will be providing the highest quality of guest service with the aim at all times to exceed expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and retail sales and maintain quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join our management team and further your managerial career in Spa and Leisure.
The Deputy Spa Manager will:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in managing a luxury Spa and Leisure environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organised, passionate and self-motivated
- Be enthusiastic, customer-focused and be able to work within deadlines
- Be a flexible individual
- Have proven experience of managing a team and the ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve targets
- Relevant Spa and management qualifications are desirable but not essential
About the Hotel:
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland designed by Capability Brown. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels