Self Employed Mobile Personal Trainer - Opportunities Nationwide
Are you a Personal Trainer with an ambition to be Self-Employed? While being a Self-Employed Personal Trainer can be lonely, a fitness company with a 15-year proven track record is presenting a great opportunity for self motivated Personal Trainers.
Successful candidates will receive the start-up training, new client referrals and the on-going mentorship that they need, in order to grow a healthy client base and build a successful mobile and online personal training business with an earning potential of £500-£1000 per week.
The key responsibilities of a Self-Employed Personal Trainer include, but are not limited to:
- Providing personal training sessions to clients at their homes, outdoors and online
- Assisting clients to maximise their results and minimise the risk of injury
- Providing information and resources to support clients achieve their health and goals
The company is committed to delivering outstanding personal training services, proving that with the right support, anyone can get fit.
We travel to clients to provide expert personal training services at home, outdoors or online and are passionate about supporting tailored health and fitness goals.
- Earn £500-£1000+ per week
- Guaranteed client referrals
- Proven support and mentoring from an experienced and dedicated Personal Training Team
- Flexibility to work with Personal Training clients part time or full time, and along existing employment
The Personal Trainer
The key skills and qualities of a Self-Employed Personal Trainer include:
- Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainers with a genuine passion for helping people
- Personal Trainers who are motivated to be Self-Employed
- Personal Trainers who want to grow their own business providing Personal Training at client’s homes, outdoors and online
"I didn't have a clue about marketing myself at the start. Within my first 4 months I went from having 1 client to constantly doing over 20 sessions per week” Aarron Chambers - Personal Trainer
“Working with Inspiring Fitness I went from newly qualified with no clients and no client enquiries to achieving 25 sessions per week. I now operate independently but the support I received from Inspiring Fitness to get me started was amazing” Phia Roddy - Personal Trainer
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking and proven company in order to take the next step in your PT career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.