Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure?
We are looking for a full-time and part-time Kitchen Porter, to join our team at our Stag on the River pub located in the picturesque hamlet of Lower Eashing, near Godalming.
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great service, food and cleanliness standards. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the kitchen team as you will help to ensure that the whole kitchen operation runs smoothly by keeping things consistently clean and tidy.
Our support to you
· Competitive salary
· Excellent gratuities which all go directly to the people who work in our pubs
· Free meals on duty
· 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
· Guaranteed Christmas day off
· Increased annual leave through length of service
· 3% maximum pension contribution
· Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
· Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business.
· Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
· Regular social events, familiarisation trips and in-house team competitions
· Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more…
· Involvement in our charity days and events
What we need from you
· A passion for great food. We want our menu and specials to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh ingredients and food
· A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
· An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
· Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
· A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and team members
· Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
· Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
· To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness