Up to 9.00 per hour
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a 'London thing to do'.
What would we like from our Sandwich Chef
Sandwich Chef requirements:As a sandwich chef for Searcys you will create a consistent product whilst working at a fast pace.
- GCSE level education or above
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Successful progressive background in catering
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Flair and innovative with menus and food presentation
- Good listening skills
- Experience working as a Sandwich Chef or Preparation Chef in a high volume operation
- Excellent attention to detail, with a passion for ensuring quality and standards is always met
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to lead and develop the team
- Understanding of kitchen procedures and health and safety policies
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.