Programme Manager - Sawbridgeworth
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness Programme Manager in our corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire and play your part in building a healthier nation.
If you are passionate about helping people to improve their health, you will bring all your enthusiasm and expertise to this important Programme Manager role.
Reporting to the Group Programme Director, as Programme Manager you will be the sole manager of this fitness facility. You will;
- Deliver exceptional customer service, whether motivating members, giving personal training, teaching circuit-based classes or administering payments.
- Supervise the fitness floor, offering help and support with exercise programmes and techniques, plus giving advice on training and lifestyle.
- Ensure the team maintains clinical standards when delivering our unique Health MOT service, which assesses individual health and fitness levels and sets empowering, achievable goals for change.
- Manage a team of dedicated advisors, with responsibilities ranging from the Club's budget, to Profit & Loss and recruitment.
- Manage our accounts with corporate clients - attending meetings, developing relationships and ensuring their needs are met.
To succeed as a Programme Manager you will;
- Have a Premier/ Lifetime Diploma, or equivalent, with a strong fitness background.
- Experience as a Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor.
- Have experience working within a corporate or commercial fitness environment.
- Be a competent computer user with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be driven and passionate about all aspects of Fitness & Wellbeing. You will bring an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your role, with lots of initiative and a good eye for detail.
- Put people first, like us. You take the time to understand each individual client's needs and how to help them achieve their goals, whether they are recovering from an operation or training for a marathon.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Sawbridgeworth
Full time, 40 hours a week
Salary - £22,000
Closing date - 20/05/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.