Bar & Waiting Team
Full Time - Part Time Stunning venue - Quay Marina
Hall & Woodhouse Portishead has to be seen to be believed. Constructed out of 28 shipping containers the building has won CAMRA’s prestigious pub design award. No matter what the occasion Hall & Woodhouse is perfect. The building is split into sections over two floors. Downstairs you’ll find the Bar, the heart of any great pub, the Pantry with long bench style seating for a more relaxed experience and the common room with soft seating and roaring fires. Moving upstairs is the dining room with its open kitchen. We building our front of house team ahead of a busy season full and part time contracts available now....
As part of team Portishead you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Permanent or seasonal contracts - full or part time
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead An iconic quayside pub on the Somerset coast Built on the site of the old Albright & Wilson phosphorus works, Hall & Woodhouse Portishead is a three-years-in-the-making design masterpiece. Constructed from 28 shipping containers, this quayside pub-restaurant won CAMRA’s prestigious new pub design award. Split into sections over two floors, with a bar, pantry and common room downstairs and a separate dining room upstairs, this versatile haunt is a great place to meet up with family and friends or host any special occasion, whist taking in the stunning views across the marina.