Operations Manager - Bristol
Cosy Club is now recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager of the highest calibre to lead a team in the West of England and South Wales and join the most successful restaurant group in the UK.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food in beautiful, stunning venues.
This is an extremely exciting role within Cosy Club as we are set for great expansion over the next few year. Loungers as a business is set to open 20 plus sites this year and you could be part of this fast paced growing business.
Our Operations Managers play a pivotal role in the success of our business. Working alongside an Operations Chef you will manage an area of 7 sites, this is to ensure we remain close to our teams and our customers.
We are looking for people who will...
- Believe: In themselves, in their teams, in what we are trying to achieve for our customers and in the power of hospitality as a force for good.
- Be honest: And have the strength of character to own up to what's not going right and tell it like it really is.
- Know their people: Not just their names, but what makes them tick and how to get the best out of them.
- Build a team: You'll be a natural leader, good at recruiting, with infectious passion and the ability to balance seriousness with a sense of fun.
- Command the detail: Stocks, rotas, H&S, lightbulbs, the nooks and crannies of the P&L - uncompromising operational standards both front and back of house.
- Never settle: For second best that is. We're obsessive about learning from yesterday, in each site, every day.
- Work hard: We should stress it's not an easy job, it's a way of life - hugely rewarding if you get it and are fully committed, incomprehensible if you aren't.
Where are you now?
- You are probably an Operations Manager or Area Manager in bars or restaurants already with fresh food and wet led experience
- You're getting a little bored, or frustrated. It's time for a change and you want to become part of the team in a growing company with a big future.
- Competitive salary + achievable bonus.
- Management Share Programme
- Travel and expenses covered.
- Great opportunity for personal development and career progression, as Loungers as a business grows so will you.
- Annual Ops trip to somewhere sunny.
- The best staff party - Loungefest (see our video)
Exciting opportunties like this don't come around often so if this sounds like a role for you then please apply today!