At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Support Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we need to expand our Teams UK wide. We’ve opportunities for an experienced receptionist/ administrator, who has a real passion for people to join the Team to ensure the effective running of the sales office.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
What we need from you?
- Preparing Sales and License agreements, following up any issues or queries as part of the customer sales journey through to successful completion.
- Ensure all required documents for the sale are processed accurately.
- Liaise with the Sales team and Sales Coordinator to ensure hand over process is efficiently completed to the customers satisfaction.
- Resolve any aftercare or sales claims as appropriate to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Manage the front reception desk of the sales office, maintaining high standards at all times.
- Maintain the office diary, and make appointment follow up calls.
- Greet and communicate potential and existing customers, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused office environment. Providing effective administrative support to a team.
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer service throughout the sales journey.
- Great planning skills, coupled with good organisational skills both verbally and written.
- Manage and prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are achieved, with 100% compliance.
- Professional, honest and demonstrate a high level of integrity at all times.
- Excellent IT skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft office packages, including Word and Excell.
- Ability to use sales processing IT systems (Wizard, Alchemy) - training can be provided.
- Confident in the preparation of reports and presentations as required, with the ability to understand, interpret and present data accurately and professionally.
- Experienced in working as part of a wider regional and national team, effectively liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis.