General Manager - Queens Victoria Street
We are looking for a General Manager to join Fitness First on the next chapter of our journey.
The General Manager will engage, inspire and develop their club team to support members to achieve their health and fitness goals in an inspiring and safe environment. They will grow membership, revenue and profitability of the business whilst delivering an exceptional customer service experience and be passionate about working in an environment that constantly strives to improve peoples’ lives.
• Proactively attract, recruit and retain talent in your club through using proven people management experience
• Coach and mentor employees to enable them to reach their potential and deliver results
• Drive an outstanding member and guest experience in club, focusing on member interactions
• Implement business plans to achieve total revenue targets and maximise controllable profits in the club
• Achieve the budgeted Net Member Movement monthly and yearly in line with budgets
• Achieve all incremental revenue lines of budgeted PoS revenue
• To ensure Operating With Excellence, Finance, Member Experience, new member generation and Fitness First standards are adhered too.
• To ensure brand standards are delivered and club maintenance is managed by utilising maintenance systems.
• To engage local community and organisations in fitness, health and wellbeing events to make the world a fitter place
The ideal candidate will possess:
• The ability to energise, influence, support and inspire
• Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
• Experience within the Fitness Industry
• Leadership experience within a commercial environment
• Experience of managing a team
• Experience within a target driven environment
• Proven ability to thrive under pressure
• A passion for fitness and helping others work towards goals
Benefits of Fitness First:
• Competitive salary plus excellent monthly bonus scheme
• Free Health Club membership
• Discounted membership for a friend or family member
• Enhanced holiday
• Your Birthday off
• Recruit from within’ career progression policy
• Contributory Pension Scheme
Great starts here, are you ready?
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, apply now and we’ll be in contact!