General Manager - Watford
Circa £38,000 OTE + benefits
This is a fantastic Health and Fitness General Manager opportunity in the Watford area to take up the reigns of one the largest and coolest gyms in Hertfordshire with a fantastic group exercise product.
- Your number one priority is to keep your team and members safe during this unprecedented time so you will be hot on cleaning, ensure safe distancing and that your team are well drilled and compliant with health and safety too. (All PPE equipment and usage guidelines is provided).
- You will recruit, coach and inspire your gym team to be the best they can be every day, leading on training, PDP's, appraisals and managing performance.
- Ensure each of their members has a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through referrals, networking and social media.
- Administration for the club including payroll, budgets, rotas, club audits and HR procedures.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering especially group exercise.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, assertive, hands-on leader who thrives on interacting with customers and developing team members.
- Highly organised with attention to detail and able to multi-task in a fast moving business.
- Experience in delivering exceptional operational and customer service standards in a high volume customer centric leisure/fitness environment as a General Manager, Club Manager or Centre Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Have your own transport or live very locally.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness is essential and being fitness qualified would be a bonus.
The package includes a basic salary of depending on experience, 20% bonus potential and if you wanted to personal train or teaches classes, you would take 100% of your earnings outside your 40-hours once you have completed your probation. The biggest benefit is working for an entrepreneurial expanding fitness brand who is willing to invest in its people.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.