As a Lifeguard at Parkdean Resorts, safety is key! You will play a pivotal role in ensuring guest can enjoy a fun time in our pools without having to worry about their safety.
We are currently seeking a qualified Lifeguard to join the team at Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Pool Manager you will ensure the safety and enjoyment of guests during the efficient running of the swimming pool and ancillary areas.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the safety of the public at all times.
- Taking responsible for first aid when and wherever required.
- Carrying out water and chemical tests as required.
- Undertaking continuous relevant training in relation to customer care, health & safety, pool plant & lifesaving skills.
- Taking responsibility for cash and stock as required.
- Assisting and supervising guests in the ancillary areas i.e. changing rooms, sauna, solarium, gym
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
- Ideally have a PPO qualification or experience of Pool Plant operations.
- Ideally have experience of first aid.
- Be a strong communicator with excellent customer service skills.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!