Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Wellbeing Lead in our Manchester Didsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The role is to support the Fitness Manager in the innovation, promotion, delivery and excellence in all aspects of the Fitness arm of the Fitness and Wellbeing offering. As a Wellbeing Lead, you will be responsible for managing, promoting and delivering the following;
- Managerial admin (determined by FM)
- Gym floor service, presentation and maintenance
- Fitness Programmes and re-assessments
- Health MOTs
- Express classes
- Junior product
- Meet our Experts (alongside other seniors)
To succeed as a Wellbeing Lead you will have;
- CIMSPA membership or REPs level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Is an experienced personal trainer with a track record in driving and developing PT revenue
- Has proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes, both individual and group. Also has the ability to teach studio programmes
- Has experience of developing strong talent pools and succession plans within their team, and has been involved in training others with regard to technical development
- Has produced management information and instigated action to improve performance and results
- Is able to demonstrate how they have worked with a wider centre team such as working with a FM to help establish plans
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £21,500 pro rata (Dependent On Experience)
Closing date - 05/05/2021
Location - Didsbury, Manchester
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 20
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.