The worst day of minigolf beats the best day of work…so imagine when your work IS minigolf!
Smiley, personable and full of beans - standing on the front lines, our waiters are the face of Puttshack and vital to the guest experience. Can you handle such responsibility?
Puttshack waiters should:
- Own the fun!
- Bring everyone into play
- Bring your 'A' Game each and every day
- Have a passion for providing exceptional service
- Have a big personality, to go with a big smile
- Be articulate with the gift of the gab
- Have lots of energy – really!
- Experience helps but is not essential
*This role is not a 9 to 5... Expect varied shifts from early afternoon up to midnight*
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- The usual goodies - Staff food, venue discounts, 28 days holiday, pension
- Career progression and the chance to learn from the best
- An awesome environment you can be yourself in
What is Puttshack?
Puttshack, is a ‘world’s first’ social entertainment concept, using ground-breaking technology to catapult the traditional game of mini golf into a cutting-edge gaming phenomenon! Puttshack is a social hub with food, drink, plenty of mini golf and great music. Puttshack features innovative technology which allows automatic point scoring, electronic live leaderboards, intuitive gameplay, and trackable performance history. When you’re not bossing a round of mini golf, the venues house a high design bar and restaurant serving the nation’s favourite guilty pleasures, and some of the rarest spirits in the UK.
Apply here now!
May the course be with you