Porter (Grounds & Maintenance) - Brentwood
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Porter Grounds & Maintenance in our Brentwood Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
To provide a painting, decorating and general facility services across the hospital as and when required. As our Facilities Assistant you will:
- Work to an agreed schedule of decorating and repairs, carrying out work to a high standard.
- Clean and prepare the areas for which you are responsible following the required policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety, infection prevention and control etc.
- Complete any paperwork required, correctly and on time.
- Provide general assistance and support as part of the team.
- Report any problems with your work area or any equipment in a timely manner.
What are we looking for in a Facilities Assistant, you will need:
Essential: Experience of painting, decorating, and general Facilities Assistant duties. Flexibility in working days to allow for duties to be carried out over weekends and evenings when required.
Flexibility in working days to allow for duties to be carried out over weekends and evenings when required. Please do not apply for this role without this essential previous experience.
Desirable: Experience of working in a customer facing environment an advantage.
* Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
* Access to our Pension Scheme.
* Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £9 an hour
Closing date - 05/05/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.