Administrator/ Receptionist - Brokerswood
New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Administrator/ Receptionist to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort at Brokerswood. You should be able to work 16 hours per week, 2 days over 7 including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Normal shift times vary and are from 9am until eaither 5pm or 6pm
If you are lively, yet professional, we are looking for you! You will assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Park. We expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional person to be the welcoming, practical and knowledgeable first point of contact.
You will report to the Park Manager and be involved in a wide range of activities including handling owner queries, invoicing and payments in addition to some out of office responsibilities such as Accomodation checks and inventory.
Our ideal Administrator/ Receptionist will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant reception and administrative experience within a fast-moving customer relationship environment.
- Confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality, cash handling and administration is desirable alongside a flexible approach to working (including weekends and Public holidays).
We offer our Administrator/ Receptionist a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online and high street and leisure discounts
- Holiday day allowance Pro Rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Administrator/ Receptionist.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.