New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join a growing team based out of our friendly central support office in Maidenhead. In return, we offer our Accounts Receivable Administrator a very competitive salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits. Initially this will be a Fixed Term contract with the possibility of becoming Permanent.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company, currently owning and managing 27 holiday and residential parks. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. An expanding business with ambitious investment plans to develop further through acquisition we pride ourselves on our reputation as a provider of quality products and services.
What are the responsibilities of our Accounts Receivable Administrator?
Reporting to the Stock Controller, you must be a versatile and professional individual who can assist with a comprehensive range of accounts receivable administrative and reporting tasks. This role requires previous a positive attitude, excellent customer service experience, the ability to work independently, good verbal and written communication as well as good Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
You will be billing sales weekly, billing customers ongoing for fees on a monthly or annual interval based on their contract terms, processing monthly direct debits, processing outgoing and incoming customer payments, reconciling customer accounts, reviewing customer fees/rates and writing to customers. You will also be offering support to our park and executive teams based throughout the UK.
You must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel to parks as required from time to time. Expenses will be covered but a vehicle owner is preferred.
There will be a requirement for some office based tasks aswell as some home based working at this time.
Our ideal Accounts Receivable Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- You must be a versatile and professional individual who can provide a comprehensive billing service to customers, our residential and holiday divisions and assist in the efficient running of the Central Services office.
- Proven track record in a similar position and have the relevant qualification for the role (Bookkeeping, AAT or similar).
- Excellent written & oral communication skills both face to face and on the telephone with customers and team members
- The ability to be a team player but also work independently on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, administrative and prioritising skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Previous accounts receivable experience
- Previous experience in producing reports
- Previous experience using Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics Nav or similar preferred
- A good understanding of contract law
- Able to work within a fastpaced environment
- Reliable, trustworthy, tactful and able to maintain confidentiality
We offer our Accounts Receivable Administrator a competitive salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary, depending on experience, paid monthly
- Along with your salary you’ll receive benefits* including:
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online, high street and leisure discount scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: Up to 37.5 hours per week. 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. Some Sunday work is also required, up to 2 hours on a rota basis.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Accounts Receivable Administrator.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.