Trainee Admin and Marketing Coordinator - Kickstart Scheme - Remote Working
The Administration and Marketing Assistant will be providing support to the Lead Administrator and Business Owner. The post-holder will contribute to the provision of a smooth and efficient administrative service to all employers and employees who are using the service.
The role will report on a day-to-day basis to the Lead Administrator and the post-holder will work remotely from their home much of the time.
Full training and support will be provided as this is a Kickstart Scheme role.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised with an eye for detail.
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to motivate self when working remotely
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Administration Experience
- Good Keyboard skills
- Able to follow processes
- Social media skills/experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Management of documentation.
- Issuing communications on a range of subjects
- Assisting with training and development course administration
- Diary Management
- Any other admin tasks commensurate with the role.
Sales and Marketing
- Follow up enquiries and fulfil requests for information.
- Call enquirers and make appointments on behalf of the business owner.
- Assist with the creation of marketing content for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Support the lead administrator with Email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Assist with the creation of social media content ensuring it is on-brand/professional
- Research information required to support marketing activity.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Applicant qualifications