Maintenance Assistant - Hook
This is a Variable Hours Position
Maintenance Assistant Overview:
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Assistant to carry out a wide range of general maintenance, decorating, carpentry, service and repair work across all areas of the Hotel. The workload is varied and interesting. Candidates should be able to show a previous track record in general site maintenance, repair work and planned preventative maintenance. We are seeking someone with a professional level of experience and ideally key carpentry skills.
Maintenance Assistant Key Skills:
- Familiar with key carpentry skills within a professional setting
- Previous experience; be flexible, resourceful and confident with working in a team environment.
- Polite and professional approach
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Have a good command of the English Language
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage.
- Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
About the Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.