Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will be required to deliver a timely, effective and professional housekeeping service to all Holiday Homes ensuring high service and standards in order to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all Holiday Homes, venues and facilities are checked for cleanliness and maintenance to the highest possible standard in order to exceed customer and owner expectations.
- Ensuring all Holiday Homes has appropriate linen and all beds are made prior to guests arriving.
- Conducting customer service visits on check in days to ensure that utmost satisfaction.
- Ensuring all accommodation has correct inventory levels in accorded with stated requirements.
The successful person will:
- Have previous experience of working within a housekeeping function.
- Have strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Hold excellent communication skills.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.