Sales Supervisor - Parsons Green
A new chapter in the Bayley & Sage adventure is about to happen: our first non-food shop, Bayley & Sage Abode. This is an exciting time to join the team as you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on customer satisfaction. We are therefore looking for two warm and welcoming Sales Supervisors to join our friendly team.
About the role
This role will require you to be able to build and maintain strong relationship to ensure each customer receives an engaging and professional service, each and every time. You will be able to provide an elite and personable service as an expert sales advisor, developing relationships and sharing your passion for our exclusive products. You will use your thorough knowledge of the product range, and the stories attached to it, to engage with customers, talk them through the products, and sell the pieces, whilst with your ability to work autonomously, you will also be able to complete tasks to meet deadlines and Bayley & Sage standards. Excellent communication skills will be essential as well as being able to support the Store Manager in maintaining the highest standards of visual merchandising by building eye catching displays with the items themselves.
- Meet and greet customers, providing a warm and outstanding level of hospitality and service
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Actively listen to and engage with customers, using appropriate selling skills to match the customer’s needs
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, as well as prospect for new customers
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Making up bespoke plant arrangements
- Customised gift wrapping
- Arranging with customers to have items delivered
- Check and display deliveries and deal with inconsistencies and missing items
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great attitude and personality to help you deliver a unique experience for Bayley & Sage customers. You will be outgoing and confident with great organisation, communication and customers service skills. You will be a person who enjoys working as part of a team but are happy to work alone as necessary. Ideally, you will have a background in plants, flowers, and/or garden products and possess an artistic flair for presentation or perhaps you simply have a keen interest for beautiful arrangements and displays. Ultimately, you will use your flair and engaging personality to develop relationships and loyalty with customers through your bespoke and personalised service.
What we offer
- What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Sociable Hours
- 28 days holiday
- 30% staff discount in-store
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Free uniform
Bayley & Sage is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We believe a diverse team is a successful team. We want to offer opportunities to people from all backgrounds irrespective of age, disability, gender and transgender status, race and ethnicity, religion and belief (including no belief), marriage or civil partnership status or sexual orientation. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of background.