As an Activity Instructor, guest satisfaction is your priority. You have unique opportunity to enhance the holiday experience of all guests by providing them with an unbeatable activity experience.
We are currently seeking an Activities Instructor to join the team at Trecco Bay Holiday Park. We have a number of full-time and part-time positions available.
Reporting to the Sports & Leisure Manager, you will be required to ensure the safety and enjoyment of guests in the department through the efficient running of all activity/sports sessions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a safe and secure environment for our owners, holiday makers and team members.
• Ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers whilst participating in sessions by leading them to the highest possible standard in line with polices that are in place.
• Ensuring that activity areas and equipment are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
• Maximising retail opportunities utilising stock displays, up selling and product knowledge.
• Being responsible for First aid requirements, including reporting accidents and incidents to the management team.
The successful Person will:
• Ideally hold current NGB Qualifications relating to the activities.
• Have previous Sport/activity leader experience.
• Have experience in working successfully as part of a wider team.
• Hold strong communication and influencing skills
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!