Deputy Manager - Brighton
If you’re a highly motivated, ambitious manager, currently seeking;
- an employer that will heavily invest in you and provide copious opportunities to develop your career further (including access to the Centre Manager in Training programme),
- plus, benefits including free bowling, a Food & Drink Discount Card, and 28 days holiday,
… then look no further!
As our Deputy Manager, you will support the Centre Manger in overseeing the daily running of the centre, creating positive energy within the team! You’ll also:
- Be a role model for our team, leading by example in exceeding customer expectations to deliver an exceptional value-for-money experience
- Be a very hands-on manager - be present on the floor at key times, promoting positive energy within the team and ensuring high performance
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals
- Support the Centre Manager and team in delivering on financial targets and service standards in the 4 key result areas
- Monitor and oversee cash and stock control to ensure that budgeted revenue and GP%’s are achieved
- Support the Centre Manager with team recruitment and succession planning
- Oversee and be responsible for the centre, in the absence of the Centre Manager
To bowl us over and for you to be successful in the role of Deputy Manager, you’ll need to:
- Have a minimum of 18 months’ experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing management role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Be passionate about customer service
- Have evidence of delivering on financial targets and driving business and sales
- Have evidence of leading and developing large teams
- Be willing to work late nights and weekends
- Have ambition for success!
We don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!