Let us be a part of your next chapter!
Are you currently working as a manager in hospitality and are now looking to develop your career to the next level? Do you have a great service aptitude and just love looking after people?
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For - READ ON...
Our Deputy General Manager is pivotal to the success of our businesses.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Successful day to day management of the Restaurant/Bar
- Day to day administration of the venue
- Supporting the General Manager with ordering, delivering compliance, HR and marketing
- Taking responsibility for the business in the absence of the General Manager
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
- Ensure all guest complaints are dealt with prominently and efficiently
- Continuously delivering great customer service
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example is essential
- Developing a high performing and motivated team
YOU! must have:
- A passion for hospitality and wanting to deliver the best results
- Ability to deliver the highest standards when the pressure is on
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- Willingness to be adaptable and lead with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to lead from the front and be an ambassador for our Company Values
In return we offer:
- Excellent Company Benefit package
- Development pathway and career opportunities
- Specifically designed for the Oakman Group, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
Apply today to join our stunning new opening or enquire about vacancies throughout our expanding group!