Lead Visual Merchandiser - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing and we’re looking for a creative and artistic Lead Visual Merchandiser to join our team at Daylesford Farm in Gloucestershire.
About the role
For Daylesford, Visual Merchandising is more than simply “product placement” – it tells the story of our journey over the last 40 years, from our humble beginnings to the diverse multi-channel business we are today. Our relationship with the environment is at the centre of our mission – our visual merchandising is fundamental to communicating this message to our customers each and every day.
As our Lead Visual Merchandiser, you’ll be accountable for the Visual Merchandising of our Farmshops in Gloucestershire and London. You will lead the VM team in the delivery and execution of seasonal theme VM as well as new product launches and VM for public & private events at Daylesford Farm.
We are looking for an exceptional Visual Merchandising professional with experience in luxury retail, ideally within food and beverage. As well as being a creative virtuoso, you’ll have a meticulous eye for detail – “Perfectionist” doesn’t even begin to describe your ability to spot the minor details. The ability to translate our relationship with nature into a creative vision and physical VM is essential. You’ll work closely with the Market Garden & Floristry teams to utilise the natural resources found on our Farm within your VM strategy. Previous Floristry experience would be a bonus!
- Lead a high performing team to manage the installation of seasonal themes, commercial zones and primary new product launches
- Own the critical path for seasonal product and theme installations
- Collate relevant material from all departments for input into relevant training documents
- Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure smooth installation and exit of props & fixtures
- Source new appropriate fixtures and props for all stores within the Theme budget
- Own Theme supplier relationships (non-product) - to ensure quality, service and cost across relevant services and
- Communicate all new props & fixture deliveries with Store Management teams
- To partner closely with Product, Creative& Marketing teams in delivering both the strategy and the execution plans & toolkits.
- Create VM plans that have the flexibility to be adapted locally without losing Brand vision and consistency
- To own the product placement of all new product launches outside of seasonal Theme
- Experience in leading to Visual Merchandising function in a luxury retail environment, ideally within Food & Beverage
- Possess a creative and artistic nature
- Ability to bring the story of our products to life
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong time management skills
- First-class stakeholder management skills
- Multi-site experience
- Budget management experience
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
This role is based at Daylesford Farm in Gloucestershire (GL56) and will require regular travel to our London stores.
Full-time position based on 40 hours per week including flexibility for Theme installs and exits.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.