HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates 80 sites in 20 countries and employs approximately 2500 people during peak season.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Seasonal Arcade Manager to join our team based at
Crealy Theme Park and Resort to manage the Family Entertainment Centres (FEC’s).
You will be responsible for managing the business performance of the FEC estate at the theme park and hotel, ensuring that budgeted targets are achieved for all the arcade and novelty equipment around the site and that high operating standards are adhered to.
You will be expected to maintain an excellent working relationship with the park management as well as optimising the running of the operation. You will lead and motivate your team ensuring a good working environment is established.
- An experienced arcades manager, ideally with an FEC background
- Proven experience of leadership and people management
- You will be self-directed and highly motivated
- Technical machine knowledge would be an advantage.
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- Full time, seasonal contract – 45 hours per week (April to October)
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Discounted theme park tickets
- Great career development possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations.
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.