Receptionist - The Lakes Rookley Holiday Resort
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team at the Lakes Rookley holiday resort . As the first point of contact many of our guests have at the start of their holiday, Receptionists are a key role in our teams, delivering the great service essential to our luxury resort.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our resort.
- Offering warm and friendly support, service and guidance on resort questions or queries.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, sharing both resort and local knowledge to improve their experience.
- Ensuring all information and visuals provided are up to date and fit for use to help give accurate information to our guests.
- Update booking systems with Guest reservations and details, making sure we always have the most up to date information to help deliver great service.
- Keep the reception area clean and tidy, and being the amazing first impression our Guests will remember.
Hours: 24 hours per week, Permanent Contract
Salary: £8.91 per hour
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount